terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2008

Nada como ter auto-estima

Da compilação Las Vegas Grind 6 (1956-1965):











Let me kiss myself

New York City in royal state
Well I'm a mighty potentate
My beauty leaves women in a trance
They scream "there's no one like Sundance"

I can't help it I'm a pretty man
I am doing the best I can
To keep myself in shape
To make the little girls go weep

With mighty chest and voice so mellow
I am the most beautiful fellow
Who's walked this earth by night or day
I'm even prettier than Cassius Clay

Yes, I can't help it I'm a pretty man
I am doing the best I can
To keep myself in shape
To make the little girls go weep

It keeps my long legs busy
Running the gamut from Charlie Mae to Lizzie
And when I take my royal pleasure
The thrill is just too much to measure

I can't help it I'm a pretty man
I am doing the best I can
To keep myself in shape
To make the little girls go weep

I'm just so pretty,
Just so pretty
Oh, I'm so beautiful











This big sweet lips that I carry
I plant on everything I merry
Oh, to the horror of my harem
I go brrrrrrrrrrr just to scare 'em

I can't help it I'm a pretty man
I am doing the best I can
To keep myself in shape
To make the little girls go weep

Most strong and valorous in my might
I would much rather make love than fight
The chicks acclaimed with one accord
"His lips' mightier than a sword"

I can't help it I'm a pretty man
I am doing the best I can
To keep myself in shape
To make the little girls go weep

I'm just so pretty
Just so pretty
Oh, I'm so beautiful
Oh, I'm just so beautiful